Electric drill is a drilling tool powered by AC power supply or DC battery. It is a kind of hand-held power tool. Electric drill is the biggest selling product in power tool industry, which is widely used in construction, decoration, pan-furniture and other industries. Electric drill is used for opening holes or piercing objects on objects, and some industries are also known as electric hammer. The main components of electric drill: drill chuck, output shaft, gear, rotor, stator, casing, switch and cable. Next, learn with Ronix Tool Electric Drill Suppliers how drills should be operated safely.
1. The shell of the electric hand drill must be earthed or connected with zero neutral wire.
2. Hand electric drill wire should be well protected. It is strictly prohibited to drag the wire into the oil or water to prevent it from being crushed or cut, and it is also prohibited to drag the wire into the oil or water to prevent it from corroding the wire.
3. Rubber gloves and rubber shoes must be worn when using; When working in wet places, you must stand on rubber MATS or dry wooden boards to prevent electric shock.
4, in the use of electric drill leakage, vibration, high heat or abnormal sound, should immediately stop the work, find an electrician for inspection and repair.
5. When the electric drill has not completely stopped the rotation of L, the drill bit cannot be unloaded or changed.
6. Power should be cut off immediately when taking a rest or leaving the workplace.
7. Do not drill for cement or brick walls. Otherwise, it is very easy to cause motor overload and burn motor. The key lies in the lack of impact mechanism in the motor and small bearing force.
Notes for operation of electric drill
1. Check whether the power cord is damaged before electric Drill. If there is any, wrap the insulating tape tightly. Do not soak in water, drag or tread. Do not touch the heat and corrosive medium.
2. For the electric drill with metal shell, protective grounding (zero connection) measures must be taken.
3. before use to confirm the power drill switch in the off state, to prevent the plug into the power socket when the hand electric drill suddenly rotation.
4.The electric drill should be idled for 0.5 ~ 1min before use, check whether the transmission part is flexible, whether there is abnormal noise, screw loose, commutator spark is normal.
5. When drilling, hold the drill with both hands, try not to operate electric Drill with one hand, and master the correct operation posture.
6. Drill with notches should not be used. Do not push down too much when drilling to prevent electric Drill drill from being interrupted.
7. Cleaning the scrap of the blade, changing the blade and other actions must be carried out when the power supply is disconnected.
8. for small workpiece must be clamped with the help of fixtures, then use electric drill.
9. During operation, the drilling force should not be too large to prevent the drill bit or the wire tapping from flying out and injuring people.
10. Check the drill bit carefully before operation for cracks or damage, and replace it immediately if found.
11. Pay attention to the electric Drill bit rotation direction and feed direction.
12. Turn off the power first and remove the workpiece from the tool after the drill stops completely.
13. Do not contact the drill immediately after processing the workpiece, in case the drill may overheat and burn the skin.
14. Before operation, check the drill bit carefully for cracks or damage. If this is found, replace it immediately.
15. If it is found that the spark on the commumler is large and the drill is overheated, it must be stopped for inspection, such as removing dirt, replacing worn brush, adjusting the spring pressure of brush holder, etc.
16. To avoid cutting fingers, make sure all fingers are removed from the work piece or drill bit (tap) when operating the Electric Drill.
17. Unplug electric Drill when not in use. Electric drills should be stored in a dry and clean environment.
The electric drill bit exchange method is as follows:
To change the drill bit, you need to put on gloves (thicker ones), then pinch the rubber drill gourd mouth, after reverse rotation, you can remove the drill bit. Then forward rotation, the electric drill can be replaced by a new bit.
Above is about the electric drill operation related introduction, hope to be able to help to have this aspect demand friend! For more information, stay tuned to the Ronix Tool website for more exciting content to come.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist